Sunday, August 23, 2009

The Things Kids Say

Against my better judgment, I'm sharing a story about Chloe from tonight. I was glad my mother-in-law was able to witness it as well. Chloe told us tonight that she wants to be a doctor. Awesome. I asked her if she wants to fix babies, mommies, or daddies. She told me immediately that she wants to fix mommies with "boo boo 'ginas." Fabulous. Gavin's godmother is an OB and I'm sure will be proud!

This is, by the way, following a time period (roughly the first 4 weeks of my postpartum) that Chloe told everyone that would listen that Mommy has a "boo boo 'gina." Kid - I promise the nurses at the hospital already knew. Our neighbors and your teachers at school probably had a hunch as well, but thanks for the first of I'm sure many embarrassing moments to follow. I love you, Chloe. Even with curiosity and discoveries that sometimes make Mommy squirm.

Lena

2 comments:

glenna said...

hahaha hilarious!

Gina Rickicki said...

bwahahahahaha!!!! I am seriously guffawing at my desk. I guess the spelling of my name and your boo boo lady parts have something in common now... LOL!

Man, she is an awesome kid. I think I want to give her a pinata. I bet we could rig one in the courtyard of 203 really easily...